Kelly’s Collectibles is proud to represent talented artists by helping them promote their art to a worldwide audience on our eBay store. If the following information does not answer all your questions, feel free to call or email us anytime.
What types of art do you accept?
- Digital Art
- Wood carvings
- Other mediums on a project-by-project basis
What are your art submission requirements?
- At least eight (8) jpg images of your artwork (front, back, sides, bottom, close up, signature), Certificate of Authenticity or other documentation
- Artwork title, medium and dimensions
- Estimated final weight to calculate shipping costs
- Your biography and location
- Short statement about yourself and your techniques
In what format do you list the items?
- For firm pricing, the item will be listed as a ‘Buy It Now’ for 30 days. A ‘Make an Offer’ button can be added, if requested. Artist must provide lowest price that will be accepted. The listing will be renewed every 30 days until sold or contract expires.
- Auctions will be listed in a 5-day or 7-day auction. Starting price will be determined by the artist. Listings will be renewed upon expiration. After two or three auctions have expired with no buyers, we recommend converting the listing to a 30 day ‘Buy It Now’ with a firm price and adding a ‘Make an Offer’ button.
What does it cost to list my artwork?
- There are no upfront or hidden fees. We earn our commission only if your artwork sells.
Removal of Your Items
Our contract does not have an exclusivity clause. However, should we list your item for sale, then you sell it on your own, please contact us immediately so it can be removed from our eBay store.
How much will I get paid?
You receive a certain percentage of the final sale price depending on the method you choose.
- 50/50 – If you send us your items, we photograph, write the listings and ship when they sell (50% artist / 15% eBay & Paypal / 35% Kelly’s Collectibles)
- 60/40 – Our most popular choice among artists: You send us photos, we write the listings and you ship when item sells (60% artist /15% eBay & Paypal / 25% Kelly’s Collectibles)
- Artist receives 80% commission for items priced over $10,000
Who receives payment?
All payments are received into Kelly’s Collectible’s Paypal account. Buyers are able to pay via Paypal or credit card.
How do I get paid?
We mail checks on or about the 15th of every month. Your payment will reflect the completed sales from the previous month. For example, if you have sales in March, your commission check will be issued on or about April 15th. This allows time for the buyer to receive the shipped item and to deal with any issues that may arise.
How does shipping work?
- Artists who choose to ship the item themselves are responsible for packaging and shipping the item safely to the buyer. If the item is too large to ship we will list it as “local pickup only or buyer arranges for shipping”.
- When an item sells, Kelly’s Collectibles will immediately email you a pre-paid shipping label to attach to the outside of the package. A packing slip will also be included for insertion inside the package.
- Artist’s submit estimated weight and dimensions of each item so the shipping rate can be calculated and inserted into the eBay listing. As eBay and Paypal charge fees on their shipping costs, a 15% markup will be added to your estimated shipping cost.
- Shipping fees will be paid by the buyer.
- It is very important that you ship items within 24 hours after the buyer sends payment. If sold on Friday or Saturday, item can be shipped on Monday. Late shipments affect our Top Rated Seller Status and will not be tolerated.
Is there a return policy?
As a Top Rated Seller on eBay, we must offer buyers a 14-day return policy. After your item has been shipped, receipt has been verified, and 14 days have passed, your payment will be processed the following month.
What else should I know?
- You can monitor listings anytime by viewing our eBay store
- Items must be completed and ready for shipment
- We recommend you list your items for one year to capture different holidays
- We do not advertise your items for more than your advertised price
- We send you a check once a month as your items sell
How do I get started?
- Email us to request an Inventory Form to list your items and for our “Artist Information and Guidelines” document which lists image requirements, etc.
- Contact Form: Complete our contact form.
- Call: (406) 885-6728. If you have questions, we have answers!
We appreciate your interest and thank you for your submissions.