Kelly’s Collectibles is proud to represent talented artists by helping them promote their art to a worldwide audience on our Ebay store. If the following information does not answer all your questions, feel free to call or email us at anytime.
What types of art do you accept?
- Digital Art
- Other mediums on a project-by-project basis
What are your art submission requirements?
- At least eight (8) jpg images of your artwork (front, back, sides, bottom, close up, signature), Certificate of Authenticity or other documentation
- Artwork title, medium and dimensions
- Your biography and location
- Short statement about yourself and your techniques
In what format do you list the items?
- For firm pricing, the item will be listed as a ‘Buy It Now’ for 30 days. A ‘Make an Offer’ choice can be added, if requested. Artist must provide lowest price that will be accepted. The listing will be renewed every 30 days until sold.
- Auctions will be listed in a 5-day or 7-day auction. Starting price will be determined by artist. Listings will be renewed upon expiration. After two or three auctions have expired with no buyers, we recommend converting the listing to a 30 day ‘Buy It Now’ with a firm price.
Who ships the art after it sells?
- You, the artist, are responsible for packaging and shipping your item once it sells. If the item is too large to ship we will list it as “local pickup only or buyer arranges for shipping”.
- Please submit estimated weight and dimensions of each item so the shipping rate can be calculated and inserted into the Ebay listing. Buyer pays shipping costs.
- It is very important that you ship items within 24 hours after the buyer sends payment. If sold on Friday or Saturday, item can be shipped on Monday. Late shipments affect our Top Rated Seller Status and will not be tolerated.
How much will I get paid?
You receive 70% of the selling price, after Ebay fees, Paypal fees and commissions have been subtracted. Ebay fees (10%), or $250 for items over $2,500, Paypal fees (3%), commission to Kelly in California (30%).
As long as we remain a Top Rated Seller on Ebay, all items that sell for more than $2,500 are charged a flat rate of $250, instead of the normal 10%.
Example 1: Item sells for $2,000. Ebay fee (10%) $200. Paypal fee (3%) $60. Subtotal is $1,740. Commission (30%) $522. Artist (70%) $1,218.
Example 2: Item sells for $8,000. Ebay flat fee $250. Paypal fee (3%) $240. Subtotal is $7,510. Commission (30%) $2,253. Artist (70%) $5,257.
Note: For international sales, an additional 1% Ebay fee and 1% Paypal fee will be subtracted.
Who receives payment?
All payments are received into Kelly’s Collectible’s Paypal account. Buyers are able to pay via Paypal, credit card or E-check.
How do I get paid?
We mail checks on or about the 15th of every month. Your payment will reflect the completed sales from the previous month. If you have sales in March, you will be paid in mid April.
Is there a return policy?
As a Top Rated Seller on Ebay, we must offer buyers a 14 day return policy. After your item has been shipped, receipt has been verified, and 14 days has passed, your payment will be processed the following month.
How do I get started?
- Email: E-Mail images of the work you are interested in selling and your contact information (name, phone #, address, website, etc.).
- Contact Form: Complete our contact form here (cannot attached photos though).
- Meet: If you are in the San Francisco Bay Area and would like to meet in person, please call to schedule an appointment.
- Call: If you have questions, we have answers. Feel free to call anytime.
We appreciate your interest and thank you for your submissions.