What’s the best way to advertise this event? We rely on you to notify your members, residents or employees via email, newsletters, flyers, etc. We can provide flyers at a cost determined by the number of flyers you need. Artwork is available to incorporate into your marketing materials. Click here for a sample flyer.
What happens when you sell something? As a Top Rated Seller on Ebay that ships to buyers worldwide, we must ship within 1 business day after payment is received. This is why we take possession of the item. Please visit our FAQ page for payment information, types of items we sell and things we don’t accept. Items should be valued at $100 or more. This can include multiple items sold as one lot.
How does donation to a charity work? Should you choose to involve a charity, we will donate 5% of the total sales to a charity. We ask you to match that 5%, making a total donation of 10%.
Have other questions on how this works? Visit our FAQ page.
I’m ready! How do I begin?
Call: Contact us directly at (408) 314-2668 (PST)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form on our Contact Page
Visit: Check out our Ebay store for current listings.